Custom Merchandise Simplified
When it comes to uploading your artwork on Redesyn, we prefer big, high-resolution, original files which make fantastic prints. When we say big, we mean file pixels!
The file size (in MB) is not really the best indicator of it’s suitability for printing on apparel. Your image may have a small file size but a high resolution, it will sure make a great print.
Below are the resolution thresholds for Redesyn products.
Women’s Kurta: 3000x3000 pixels
All other products: 1500x1500 pixels
Resolution required: 72
When uploading your files to Redesyn, we can only accept JPEG or PNG.
TIFF and PDF files won't work correctly, so let’s avoid that.
Bleeding and Cropping
The actual printed product will often vary slightly from the online preview. Our advise would be not to place text or borders on the outer edges of the printable areas, as there will always be a small margin for bleed on all printed products.
Other Important Notes
- Please do not increase the pixel dimensions of your image manually. We determine if the size is appropriate by the number of pixels in the image. If you change the pixel dimension, the products outcome will be blocky and pixelated. No one loves that for sure!
- Images can pass the minimum threshold for a product without being the same aspect ratio, which can lead to white space or parts of your image being cut off - it's a good habit to check the previews for each product to ensure that everything fits and make changes (add background colour, use tile feature etc) if needed!
- Give an interesting name to your design to attract more customers.
- The entire garment is for you to design, use it as a canvas and create something magical.
- Make sure that your design is original and not picked up from the internet. It’s your shop, make it worth the while.