Advertising on Social Media
Let’s face it, more than 60% of people you know, know about your whereabouts through social media. Social media has become an essential medium for us to stay connected with our friends in a day to day life. It is also increasingly a vital part of marketing yourself online these days. In fact, it is an effective way of keeping in touch with your existing fanbase and reach out to new fans through your work.
Keeping that in mind, we have a couple of handy ways you can spread the word about your work and shop at Redesyn using social media.
Social Media and linking to other websites
We want you and your work to be known to as many people as possible. We want your work to be seen and appreciated. For that, we suggest actively marketing your own work, both online as well as offline. Research has shown that many people and artists have found success after using various social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for self marketing.
Redesyn makes it easy for artists to share your work with your friends, fans and family via the share button for each social media network on each artist shop as well as each of your products. This can drive traffic to your designs through Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus.
Posting on Facebook:
In order to share your work or promote a special discount coupon on Facebook, all you have to do is:
- Click on the Facebook share button, you will the be directed to your Facebook account where you will see your shop as your status update
- Write an interesting, and/or humble message that lets your fans, friends, and family know that they should grab a design or two from your Redesyn artist shop. If a discount is being offered, here's the place to let people know it
- Tag your friends and family in the post so that they are notified about your status update. As a brownie point, your post is also shown to their friends. This way you increase the organic reach of your Redesyn shop
- Tag Redesyn’s Facebook page to reach out to a higher audience
- Click Post and wait for the fortune and fame to come rolling in
Copy the link of your shop or any of your products that you want to promote and paste it as a status update on Facebook Follow the steps mentioned above and bam!
Posting on Twitter:
- Copy the link of your shop or any product that you want to promote
- Paste it as your Tweet on Twitter
- Write a short description about your Redesyn shop, such that it is less than 140 characters
- Add an image of your product(s)
- Click Tweet and let the world know about your work
Promoting on Instagram:
Instagram is an important platform for artists like you to engage with your audience and fans and also increase followers. Now the problem with Instagram is that it does not allow you to post through your desktop, you have to use your phone. But don’t worry, we’ve though of a plan for you.
- Add your Redesyn shop link in your Instagram Bio
- Save your best product images on your phone, through Redesyn mobile app and post it on your Instagram
- Write an interesting caption for your product and write ‘Link in Bio’ to let your fans know where to go to shop your products
- Tag Redesyn Instagram handle
- Use relevant hashtags to increase your post reach
- Post it and show your art to all your fans
Other ways of increasing your fanbase:
- Share your Redesyn shop link with your friends and family on other platform like Whatsapp, Snapchat, etc.
- Put up your Redesyn shop link on all your social media handles to let your friends find your shop easily
- Be regular in posting on social media about your artwork and your shop. Following a regularity in posts increases your visibility and chances of higher conversionsUse interesting creatives, designs or products while posting on social media to attract viewers
- Last but not least, be sincere and genuine while speaking to your fans!